During the V7 design process, Daniel Schneider showed me the final render of the inside of the V7 box. I was so blown away by how 80 s it looked. My wife Holly said That should be it s own deck. I thought about it for a while and it just made too much sense not to do. I knew the parallel universe concept had to be used here, which is why they were dubbed the Parallel Edition . So, Daniel and I got to work and adjusted this to so it made sense as a back design. We had a think tank session that lasted around 4-5 straight hours. From there we did a few minor adjustments throughout the following week or so. The outside of the V7 box is the inside of the V7p box. Throughout the deck of the V7p s you ll find some things have been changed/flipped from the V7 to further highlight the fact that you re now in a parallel universe. We ll let you search for them.
The matte lavender color that replaced the red cards give a softer tone while pairing nicely with the dark purple icons on the back design.
- 5,000 printed.
- Premium Crushed Stock / Air Cushion Finish.
- Made on the Sheet fed press.
- Double Backer (One side is V7 & other side is V7p design).
- Duplicate Jokers with Dexter on the bike.
- Duplicate 8 of Spades.
- One way design.
- Traditionally cut.
- Matte tuck.
- Lefty friendly (Beautiful design for both right and left handed fans & spreads).
• The cards are poker size.